MITS, Madanapalle is looking for dynamic and student friendly Academicians and Professionals of foreign origin who will be interested to spend one (01) semester to two (02) years and participate in teaching and research programs in its various Departments to join the Institute as Visiting Faculty. Depending on experience and merit, positions will be offered under the following categories:
1. Visiting Faculty at the level of Professor : Consolidated monthly remuneration including HRA will be fixed at USD $4000 - $5000 per month.
2. Visiting Faculty at the level of Associate Professor : Consolidated monthly remuneration including HRA will be fixed at USD $3500 - $4000 per month.
3. Visiting Faculty at the level of Assistant Professor : Consolidated monthly remuneration including HRA will be fixed at USD $2000 - $2500 per month.
In addition, the Institute will extend the following benefits:
• Full support (Reimburse) for To and Fro Air Travel in Economy Class
• Rent free accommodation
• Office Space with Computer, Telephone and Internet
• Free medical facility (OPD) at the Institute Hospital
• Institute transport facility in lieu of travel allowance
Faculty members/senior Researchers from internationally acclaimed Universities/ Institutions/ Industries abroad are eligible for Professor and Associate Professor Positions. Bright fresh graduates with a Ph.D. Degree or Post-doctoral experience are eligible for Assistant Professor Position.
As a Visiting Faculty of the Institute one can engage in multiple assignments from among the following:
• Teaching Core/Elective subjects,
• Participating in externally funded projects as Co-Principal Investigator,
• Writing joint project proposals for International funding,
• Interacting/mentoring Under Graduate, Post Graduate, Doctoral students
There exists excellent scope to visit and collaborate with other Premier institutions across India, like the IIT's, NIT’s and central Universities etc. encourages a Visiting Faculty to do so and there exists excellent scope to visit the heritage sites, and above all, a Visiting Professor under the present initiative can enjoy the Indian experience.